Republic Day Prize: The government is offering a reward of Rs 25,000 in celebration of Republic Day. Interested individuals can apply for the prize, and the application deadline is approaching soon, with the last date being January 20th.
Quiz on Bharat – The Mother of Democracy
Start Date : 5 Jan 2024, 9:00 am
End Date : 20 Jan 2024, 11:30 am
As part of the Republic Day Celebrations in 2024, the Ministry of Defence, in coordination with MyGov, is conducting an online quiz competition on the topic ‘Bharat – The Mother of Democracy (भारत – लोकतंत्र की मातृका)’ from 5th Jan 2024 to 20th Jan 2024. The purpose is to instill a sense of patriotism among the youth and the masses.
1) The Top 10 performers will be rewarded with a Cash Prize, as mentioned below:
– 1st Prize: Rs 25,000/-
– 2nd Prize: Rs. 15,000/-
– 3rd Prize: Rs. 10.000 /-
– Consolation prizes (Seven): Rs 5,000/- each
2) All the participants will get an E-certificate of Participation.
To apply for the Republic Day Prize, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website specified for the application process https://quiz.mygov.in/quiz/quiz-on-bharat-the-mother-of-democracy/.
- Look for the application form or registration link.
- Fill in the required details such as your name, contact information, and any other information requested.
- Submit the application form before the deadline of January 20th.
Please note that timely submission is crucial, as applications received after the specified date may not be considered.
Celebrate Republic Day with a chance to win the government prize of Rs 25,000. Apply soon and mark the deadline on your calendar to ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Terms and Conditions
- Quiz is open for the Indian Citizens aged 14 years and above.
- Quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the ‘Play Quiz’.
- Entries once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- Participants are required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, and additional details as required by the entry form. By submitting their details and participating in the quiz, participants give consent to MyGov and Ministry of Defence to use this information as required to facilitate the conduct of the quiz competition which may include confirmation of participant details.
- Multiple entries from the same participant will not be accepted.
- The criteria for selection of successful winners will be “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time”, subject to the stipulation of 20 questions attempt and 05 minutes.
- Bonafide documents (proof of identity, age, address and bank details) will be required to be submitted by the winners after announcement of the result of the quiz. Non-furnishing of the above Information/documents at appropriate stage will render the selection null and void.
- The same mobile number and same email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
- Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/malpractices, including but not limited to impersonation, double participation etc., during the participation in the quiz, will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The organizers of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.
- Employees, directly or indirectly connected with organizing the quiz, are not eligible to participate in the quiz. This ineligibility also applies to their immediate family members.
- The Ministry of Defence will disburse the winning amount/ rewards to the selected winner(s) after publishing the Winner Announcement Blog on blog.mygov.in
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Ministry of Defence and MyGov reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competition at any time or cancel the competition as considered.
- The Ministry of Defence and MyGov will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s responsibility.
- The participants shall abide by all the terms and conditions of the quiz competition, including any amendments or further updates.
- The decision of the Ministry of Defence and MyGov on the Quiz shall be final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by the above‑mentioned terms and conditions.
- The above terms and conditions henceforth shall be governed by Indian laws and the judgments of the Indian judicial system.