Fedex Remote Jobs: Fedex is hiring candidates for the role of Manager, Program Management. The details of the job, requirements & other information is given below:
Fedex Remote Jobs: Manager, Program Management
- Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent in a related quantitative discipline. Five to eight (5-8) years experience in program management or project management with demonstrated strong understanding of business and financial planning functions. Experience as a leader or a senior member of multi-functional project teams. Strong human relations, organizational / time management, project management, and software development skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to present and communicate with impact to executive audiences.
- Identifies and tracks value delivery, milestones, and key program health.
- Develops and manages communications and organizational change management presentations for a senior leadership audience.
- Drives continuous improvement projects to optimize operations and improve productivity to meet and exceed business objectives; works on strategic programs that drive internal optimization of the FedEx network.
- Works with third party vendors
- Manages risk assessment and internal control processes specific to strategic program infrastructure and value delivery.
- Develops business justifications for operational capability sequencing.
Also Read –
- Top 10 Jobs That Pay $100K a Year or More
- XAT 2024 result announced, link to download scorecard xatonline.in
- PM Kisan Beneficiary List, Village-Wise, Get Report @pmkisan.gov.in
- Job vs Business – Which is Good – Real Time Experience