Ircon International Limited is conducting a recruitment drive for Assistant Manager posts, with 28 positions to be filled. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of IRCON at ircon.org. The registration process commences on January 20 and concludes on February 9, 2024.
- Candidates should hold a full-time Graduate degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 75% marks or an equivalent grade from a reputed Institute/University recognized by AICTE.
- The age limit for candidates should be below 30 years.
- Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in construction-related activities in Highways/Railways/Bridges (Road/Rail/Viaduct) is required.
- Eligible candidates will undergo a selection process comprising a Written Exam (C.B.T) and/or Interview.
- Selected candidates are required to execute a bond of Rs. 3 lakhs, committing to serve the company for at least three years.
- The application fee is ₹1000/- for UR/OBC category candidates.
- Application fees can be paid online using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking, and other modes available in the Payment Gateway Service.
For more details regarding the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other relevant information, interested candidates are encouraged to refer to the official website of IRCON and check the Detailed Notification provided.