National Institute of Technology Puducherry Invites Applications for Teaching Faculty y on Contract – purely temporary basis (Economics) for the 2023-2024 academic calendar year for a walk-in.
Job Title: Faculty (Economics)
Employment Type: Temporary (Contract – purely temporary basis)
Departments with Vacancies:
- Humanities & Social Sciences (HSS)
- Specialization: Economics
- First Class in B.Sc./B.A and M.Sc./M.A. and Ph.D. in the relevant discipline
Job Location: Puducherry
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Salary: Rs. 54,000/- per month
Date Posted: 20th January 2024
Walk-in Interview Schedule:
- Reporting Time & Document Verification: 23rd January 2024 (Tuesday) at 09:30 A.M.
- Interview: 23rd January 2024 (Tuesday) at 11:00 A.M.
Interview Venue: Language Laboratory, FF1-Science Block, National Institute of Technology Puducherry, Thiruvettakudy, Karaikal, Puducherry (UT) – 609609
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to attend the Walk-in-Interview for the post of Faculty in the Department of Humanities & Social Sciences. The candidates should bring all relevant original certificates for document verification and a self-attested copy of all relevant certificates. Documents are to be submitted to the Head of Department (Humanities & Social Sciences) on the day of the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The engagement is purely temporary for one semester only.
- One-month notice is required on either side to quit the engagement during the said tenure if selected.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a Ph.D. in the relevant discipline.
- Consolidated remuneration will be fixed at the time of joining and will not be changed during the period of engagement.
- The selected candidate is required to join immediately.
- Canvassing in any form will render a candidate ineligible.
- The institute reserves the right to select or reject a candidate without assigning any reasons.
- This post does not confer any right on the applicant to claim either continuous employment or permanency in the future.
- The institute reserves the right to defer or cancel the advertisement at any stage without assigning any reasons.
- Candidates are informed to adhere to the reporting time during the interview.
- The institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for an interview. Mere fulfilment of the qualification per se does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview.
- Note: Ensure to check the official website for any updates or changes in the application process.